7th July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Financial Accounting being a B.Com graduate? Benefits of pursuing this course?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Com and I want to do Diploma in Financial Accounting course now. Kindly tell me about the benefits which I will get after this course? And suggest me should I do this course or not?

13th July 2015, 08:47 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Financial Accounting being a B.Com graduate? Benefits of pursuing this course?

Yes you can do this course. It is a beneficial course for Commerce Graduates.
Diploma in Financial Accounting is a very good course for those who are looking to pursue jobs in the Financial Sector.
So once you complete the course of Diploma in Financial Accounting you will be eligible for the job of a Financial Accountant.
If you are only a Commerce Graduate then the chance of getting the job a Financial Accountant is low but once you complete the Diploma then the chance of becoming a Financial Accountant is very high and the packages offered to a Diploma holder in Financial Accounting is very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?