10th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma in e-Governance course?

I have done B.Com and studying M.Com. Please let me know about the Diploma course in e-Governance. Please provide me the details of this Diploma course because I am interested to study this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job oriented diploma courses?
  2. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  3. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX course? Job opportunities for candidates through this course?
  5. List of institutes offering PG Diploma in e-Governance in Eastern India?
  6. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Diploma Entrance Test(DET)?
  8. Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course -- [New]
  9. Detailed information about diploma in instrumentation?
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Education course for a postgraduate?
  11. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in e-Governance course? Admission procedure in Techware Institute of Technology?
  12. Detailed information about JELET for diploma holder?
  13. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration E- Governance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  15. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  16. Am I eligible to opt for PG diploma in HR after completion of graduation?
  17. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  18. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
11th October 2016, 10:31 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma in e-Governance course?

PG diploma in e-governance is very interesting and one of the trending course after graduation. It's a full time one year regular PG diploma course. After completion of this course, you will be able to translate technical and institutional requirements into a e-government design, understand how to manage administrative and other organizational changes when an e-Government project is implemented.
For your kind knowledge, it is important to tell you that this course commence generally in first week of May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?