3rd January 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions in Delhi providing Diploma in Entomology course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and want to study Diploma in Entomology. List of institutions in Delhi providing this course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Entomology) in Entomology Research Institute, Chennai?
  3. List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  5. List institutions of PG dental diploma courses in Delhi?
  6. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where should I study for Ph.D in Agricultural Entomology in distance mode after M.Sc in Agricultural Entomology? Procedure for it?
  8. List of top institutions providing integrated Ph.D
  9. List of colleges to study Diploma in Film course with procedure and eligibility criteria to join it?
  10. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Delhi? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  11. Does Indian Railway provides any Diploma course? Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in this course? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  13. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  14. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  15. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi?
  16. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  17. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Best government institutes for Clinical Psychology? Procedure to get admission there? What is the eligibility criteria?
24th June 2017, 12:25 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of institutions in Delhi providing Diploma in Entomology course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and want to study Diploma in Entomology. List of institutions in Delhi providing this course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?
List of Colleges offer Diploma in Film Course:

>> National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata
http://www.niffa.org/

>> South India Film Institute, Tamil Nadu
http://www.sifimedia.com/

>> Institute of Moving Images, Maharashtra
http://imi-filmschool.org/

>> Ramoji Academy of Film and Television
http://ramojifilmcity.com/raft/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?