5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

List of top business colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance with fees

Sir, I have passed B.Com and willing to do Post Graduate Diploma in Finance. Please tell me can I study it from top business schools? List of colleges and their fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  2. List of colleges with fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing Management -- [New]
  3. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  4. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
  5. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  7. List of distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment
  8. Which subjects should I choose after completing BBM?
  9. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  10. List of colleges providing Post Graduate Diploma in International Business? Fees required for it?
  11. List of top business colleges to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? Entrance exam and fees required for it?
  12. Entrance exams and colleges available to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance? How much fees required for government and private colleges?
  13. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  14. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of best colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
  16. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?
  17. List of colleges and fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? How can I get an education loan from Allahabad Bank?
  18. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
13th September 2017, 08:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of top business colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance with fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed B.Com and willing to do Post Graduate Diploma in Finance. Please tell me can I study it from top business schools? List of colleges and their fees?

List of Top Business Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Finance:-

1). Advanced Institute of Management, New Delhi

2). Mahatma Gandhi University, Delhi

3). New Directions International Institute of Management, Hyderabad

4). Bundelkhand University, Jhansi

5). Presidency College, Berhampur

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for PG diploma in finance is from Rs:- 14,000/ to Rs:- 20,000/-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in finance is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG diploma Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma in finance is 1 year.

Career Options after Having PG Diploma in Finance:-

>> Accountant.

>> Financial agent.

>> Financial manager.

>> Finance planner.

>> Financial analyst.

>> Banking officer.

>> Bank manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?