18th November 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English? Duration to complete the course?

I m BA English student and after it willing to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English. Send me list of institutions in Delhi for it? Duration to complete the course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Creative Writing in Delhi? Admission procedure to study?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English at KC Das Commerce College? -- [New]
  3. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Creative Writing(English) course in Mumbai? Detailed information about it?
  4. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  10. List institutions of PG dental diploma courses in Delhi?
  11. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in German -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I to make my career in English?
  13. List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?
  14. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course
  15. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Radio & Television Maintenance & Repairs
  16. Duration to complete Diploma in SAP MM course? Recognized institutions for it?
  17. What are the different courses in post graduation after B.A in honors English?
  18. Institutions in Rajasthan for Diploma or Certificate course in Jewellery Designing? Duration and fees for the course?
18th November 2017, 10:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English? Duration to complete the course?

Diploma in Creative Writing in English course has a duration of 4 years and can be pursued after 12th standard. Here are some of the colleges in Delhi, which offers the course:

> IGNOU (Delhi, ph - 011 29532741)

> Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (Delhi, ph - 011 66211000)
19th November 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English? Duration to complete the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m BA English student and after it willing to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English. Send me list of institutions in Delhi for it? Duration to complete the course?

List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English is given below;

Bhartatiya Vidya Bhavan - Official Website

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

British Council - Official Website

Tecnia Institute of Teacher Education - Official Website

Duration of the Diploma in Creative Writing in English course is one year.
19th November 2017, 01:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

List of Institutes Offer Diploma in Creative Writing in English in Delhi:-
  1. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning.
  2. Indira Gandhi National Open University.

So these above mentioned are some reputed institutes offer diploma in creative writing in English in Delhi. Here below are details regarding diploma in creative writing course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in creative writing in English is 10+2 from government recognized board.

- Duration of diploma course in creative writing in English is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?