28th August 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions providing Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development course? Requirements of this course in government industries?

I have completed Civil engineering course and now wanted to study Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development course. Send me list of institutions providing this course? Requirements of this course in government industries?

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How can i do Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Planning field?
  3. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. Detailed information and scope of B.Pharmacy course?
  5. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  6. Can a B.Sc Clinical Nutrition study Post Graduate Diploma in Lab Technology course? List of government institutions for it?
  7. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?
  8. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
  9. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  11. List of government institutions providing PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management course? Fees required for it?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Architecture and Urban Planning
  13. How can I do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  14. What should be done to complete Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  16. What are the career options after BBA?
  17. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  18. Which are the institutions providing Diploma in Java Enterprise App Development courses?
16th September 2017, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutions providing Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development course? Requirements of this course in government industries?

List of Institutions offering Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development course:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is "Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university.

In general, the duration of this Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development is 1 year. Some of the colleges offering this course are,

>> IGNOU

>> School of Extension and Development Studies, Delhi

>> Faculty of Social Science, Maharashtra

>> School of Regional Studies and Research, Chhattisgarh..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?