26th September 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can i do Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Planning field?

Sir,

I am an architect by profession. I did B.arch in 1985. And then Masters in construction management in 1989. Recently i did post graduate diploma in urban environmental mgmt & law. I have an experience of 28 yrs of service. Now i am keen to do PhD by distance mode on architectural and urban planning field.

ar. a. k. mahajan, jammu

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Architecture and Urban Planning
  2. What should be done to complete Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch?
  4. Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 90 marks in AIEEE?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  6. Which are the good colleges offering B.Arch in Haryana and Delhi? My state rank is 375
  7. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  8. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  9. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  10. How to complete my further studies i.e M.Tech in US? I am a student of 4th year B.Tech planning
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  12. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
  13. Which institute is best for GATE coaching in Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech
  14. Chances of getting job after Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Eligibility criteria to appear for Public Sector Unit Exams? How to apply for it?
  16. List of top B.Arch engineering colleges in India other than IIT and NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope o B.Arch?
  18. How to learn town planning after completing masters in Social Work with Urban and Rural Community Development
30th October 2017, 07:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can i do Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Planning field?

As you have done B.Arch and after that masters in construction management and PG diploma course in urban environmental management and now want to do Ph.D in architectural and urban planning, then you can apply for Ph.D architect and urban planning course in below mentioned institutes:-

List of Institutes Offer Ph.D in Architect and Urban Planning Course:-

1. School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi

2. Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad

3. Amity University, Haryana

So these are the reputed institutes which offer Ph.D architect and urban planning course. Here below are details regarding Ph.D architect and urban planning course:-

- Minimum qualification required red to apply for Ph.D architect and urban planning course is post graduate degree in relevant architecture stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

- Duration of doctor of philosophy course in architect and urban planning is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?