24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development? Procedure to get admission?

I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development course from a government college. Please suggest me government colleges for it with admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions providing Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development course? Requirements of this course in government industries?
  2. How can i do Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Planning field?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  4. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  6. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Urban Planning) in SPA, Delhi? Formalities to get admission?
  8. Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder study Post Graduate Diploma in Biochemistry? Best colleges and procedure to get admission?
  9. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management? Criteria to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Post Graduate Diploma course is suitable for an Arts graduate? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  11. How can I do Ph.D in Architecture and Urban Planning
  12. Information about the course of Rural Management? List of institutions near Chandigarh which offer Rural engineering Courses?
  13. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  14. How can I do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  15. What should be done to complete Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  16. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? Requirements to get admission in government colleges?
  17. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
30th August 2017, 10:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development? Procedure to get admission?

The govt colleges in this field are known as the SPA's i.e. the School of Planning and Architecture.

They offer the PG Diploma as well as the degrees of M. Planning and M. Arch. You can pursue any of them as per your wish and ability to get one.

You can get into one of the SPAs by writing the GATE exam. If you score good, they shall call you for personal interview and other formalities. If you can get through the selection procedure, you can take the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?