16th December 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

List of some short term job oriented courses for 12th passed with Science student

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and looking for some short term job oriented course. Provide me list of some short term courses?

18th December 2016, 02:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of some short term job oriented courses for 12th passed with Science student

As you have mentioned above that you have completed 12th in science stream and you need the list of some short term job oriented courses, so regarding your query I have listed some of the job oriented courses for science stream which will help you in fetching respectable jobs with handsome salary options:

> B.SC

> B.Sc (Hons)

> Pharmacy.

> BCA

> Biotechnology

> Dairy Technology

> Naturopathy & Yogic Science etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?