16th December 2016, 07:27 PM
monti singhal

What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I want to continue with my studies but I am confused what should I pursue? I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I get apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. Can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Demands and opportunities of Diploma Civil holders after 5 years in India?
  4. What are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  6. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  9. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  10. Career opportunities after completing BA with 46% and MA (History) with 44% marks
  11. What are the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  14. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  15. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  16. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  18. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
18th December 2016, 05:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc., or you can do a job. Being a Diploma holder in Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process by appearing and qualifying the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, etc., conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?