17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

List of Women Polytechnic colleges in Kerala to study Diploma in Mechatronics? Eligibility and entrance exams available for it?

Sir, I am girl candidate and want to study Diploma in Mechatronics course from Women Government Polytechnics colleges of Kerala. Send me list of colleges and eligibility for admission? Entrance exams available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) for 3 years Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges in India?
  2. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Diploma in Electronics (Microprocessor)
  3. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
  4. List of colleges of Kerala to study Diploma in General Nursing? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?
  5. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of good institutes offering Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in Kerala?
  7. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  8. List of Private Polytechnic Colleges affiliated to AICTE in Thrissur District? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in B.Sc Mechatronics is possible after Diploma in Mechatronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it?
  11. Polytechnic colleges in Kerala offering Post Diploma or Part time Diploma in engineering?
  12. List of government polytechnic colleges to study Diploma in Aircraft in Uttar Pradesh
  13. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication
  14. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  15. List of entrance exams, syllabus and cut off marks of B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam in Kerala
  16. Entrance exam available to study Diploma(Information Technology) in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala? -- [New]
  17. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
23rd September 2017, 08:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of Women Polytechnic colleges in Kerala to study Diploma in Mechatronics? Eligibility and entrance exams available for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am girl candidate and want to study Diploma in Mechatronics course from Women Government Polytechnics colleges of Kerala. Send me list of colleges and eligibility for admission? Entrance exams available for it?

List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala Offer Diploma in Mechatronics:-

1). Government Polytechnic College, Kochi

2). Government Polytechnic College, Manakala

3). Government Polytechnic College, Koovappady

4). Government Polytechnic College, Koratty

5). Kerala Government Polytechnic College, Kozhikode

6). Government Polytechnic College, Kannur

Admission Procedure:- To get admission in government polytechnic colleges in Kerala you have to appear in (JEE) joint entrance exam conducted by Kerala technical board of technical education every year in the month of June- July.

>> Duration of diploma course in mechatronics is 3 years.

Eligibility Condition:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for mechtronics diploma course is Xth from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> For more details please visit www.tekerala.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?