10th August 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams, syllabus and cut off marks of B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam in Kerala

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Agriculture course from government colleges of Kerala. Please tell me entrance exams available for it? Cut off marks and syllabus of entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  2. List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it?
  3. What is the cut off marks required in Agriculture entrance exam to join B.Sc agriculture course?
  4. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  5. List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  6. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  8. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  9. Entrance exam, application date, syllabus to join B.Sc Nursing in Kerala?
  10. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  11. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  13. With 111 marks in Kerala entrance exam will I get a chance to enter in merit list?
  14. Details about the entrance exam for B.Sc Forensic Science in Kerala
  15. List of entrance exams to study B.Ed course? List of government colleges with cut off marks?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for BSc Agriculture in Kerala
  17. Any chance to get a seat for BSc agriculture after scoring 162 marks in Kerala entrance?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
13th August 2017, 04:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of entrance exams, syllabus and cut off marks of B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam in Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Agriculture course from government colleges of Kerala. Please tell me entrance exams available for it? Cut off marks and syllabus of entrance exams?

National Level Entrance Exam for Admission in Agriculture College:-

1). ICAR( Indian Council of Agriculture Research) AIEEA Exam:-

State Level Entrance Exam for Admission in Agriculture College:-

1). KEAM(Kerala Engineering ,Agriculture and Medical) CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination).

Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Entrance Exam:-

>> Applicant must be Indian citizen.

>> Applicant age must be more then 17 years.

>> Applicant must have done 10+2 from government recognized institute with minimum 45% marks. Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate belongs to reserve categories.

>> Candidate must have done 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.

Syllabus for Entrance Exam:-

>> Entrance Exam is equivalent to 10+2 subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics.

>> The reference textbook suggested for entrance exam is NCERT books of 10+2 standard.

Entrance Exam Pattern:-Entrance exam consists of two papers:-

Paper I:-

>> Based on physics and Chemistry.

>> Contains 120 questions and carries 480 marks.

>> Duration of exam is 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Paper II:-

>> Based on mathematics 10+2 based.

>> Contains 120 questions and carries 480 marks.

>> Duration of exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.

:- Written exam consists of total 240 questions and carries 960 marks.

For more details please visit www.cee-kerala.org.
2nd April 2018, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams, syllabus and cut off marks of B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam in Kerala

What is the syllabus for entrance exam and name of entrance exam? When is the entrance exam for 2017-2018 batch?
26th December 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me syllabus of bsc agriculture entrance 2021 in bhu , allahabad in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?