20th July 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in distance mode in comparative literature?

Can I do Phd in Comparative Literature or in ELT from Burdwan University? Can you please provide me the right option which I can follow up? I just wanted to confirm on the proceeding for the same? Please help me with the information soon!

Thank you.

20th July 2015, 11:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in distance mode in comparative literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Phd in Comparative Literature or in ELT from Burdwan University? Can you please provide me the right option which I can follow up? I just wanted to confirm on the proceeding for the same? Please help me with the information soon!

Thank you.
If you have completed masters degree in Comparative Literature from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Burdwan University in Distance Mode. But distance in Ph.D candidate are exempted from stipend. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?