4th January 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

MBA or PGDM is possible after Diploma in E & C?

hai
i am pursing diploma second year in E&C can i do MBA after my diploma???? Am i eligible to do MBA after my diploma ??? or at least PGDM?

Related Questions:
  1. How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?
  2. What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?
  3. Should I choose PGDM or MBA? Which one is better?
  4. Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?
  5. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better between MBA and PGDM for Banking or Government Jobs? Which provides better placements?
  7. Which is better between MBA and PGDM? Which colleges provide MBA degree in Mumbai?
  8. Which is the best course for me after passing BCA? What I have to do IN MBA, MCA or PGDM?
  9. What are the formalities for applying for MBA/PGDM?
  10. How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students
  11. What to do between MBA and PGDM? Which offers more scope and better job?
  12. Is distance learning in MBA a good option from SCDL? I am a student of B.Tech final year in CSE
  13. I have got 627.5 as my feb mat score so which college i should go for?
  14. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  15. How much money is required for MBA 7 PGDM?
  16. Can I get a job in PSY and PGDM full time equivalent to MBA?
  17. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  18. Can I take mass communication and journalism? I have done MBA in Marketing(PGDM)
13th January 2014, 11:24 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBA or PGDM is possible after Diploma in E & C?

No,it is not possible to do MBA or PGDM after the diploma in E&C. For this you need degree. And as you are doing diploma then it is not possible.
Here is the eligibility criteria for the MBA or PGDM.
The candidate should have graduation from a recognized university.
The candidate should have graduation with minimum 50% marks and for the Sc/ST they need minimum 45% marks after that you will be able to apply for the MBA.
There is no age limit.

So, you are not eligible for this you need graduation.
After the diploma you should apply for the degree and this is beneficial for you. And after diploma you will get direct admission in 2nd year of the degree through the lateral Entry Scheme.
And i think it is best to do degree in E&C. After that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field.
And if you want to do MBA then it is good idea and there are so many scope in this field. And there are so many courses in MBA for which you can apply and all have their own value.
So, for getting admission in MBA you have to apply for the entrance exam and there are so many courses in MBA for which you can apply for the MBA.
And after that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field. And there you will also get good salary package.

Here are some entrance exams for which you can apply:
MAT
CAT
XAT
CMAt
GMAT
NMAT
MAH-CET
FMS
SNAP
ATMA
These are some good exams for which you can apply for getting admission in MBA. And it is best if you will do MBA from a reputed B school and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam.
25th July 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done DIPLOMA IN Mechanical ,i have 8 years working experience .can i do Executive PGDM ?PLEASE SUGGEST .
26th December 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done my mechanical engineering diploma and I have 4 years of working experience but now I want to do part time PGDM is this possible ? and plzz suggested me institute also
28th June 2023, 12:49 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Yes, you can choose an MBA (Master of Business Administration) or PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) after completing a Diploma in Electronics and Communication (E&C) Engineering .

Most MBA and PGDM programs require a bachelor's degree in any discipline as the minimum eligibility criterion.

To gain admission to MBA or PGDM programs, you will typically need to appear for entrance exams such as CAT (Common Admission Test), XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test), GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) .

Research various MBA and PGDM programs, then Compare the offerings of different institutes and choose the one that best suits your requirements and goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?