14th August 2012, 02:01 PM
ankit2171993

Which is the best course for me after passing BCA? What I have to do IN MBA, MCA or PGDM?

which is the best course for me.i have passed B.C.A..but am not expert in programming concepts.so what i wll do in M.B.A.,M.C.A. or PGDM.

23rd August 2012, 07:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for me after passing BCA? What I have to do IN MBA, MCA or PGDM?

All these courses are useful to build up a rewarding career. If you are interested in software field, it is better to select MCA course. As you have done your graduation in computer application, the course will be much suitable. On the other hand, if you are interested in managerial jobs, then you can look for MBA or PGDM program. After completion of the course you can apply for managerial level jobs in reputed organizations.
29th November 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course for me after passing BCA? What I have to do IN MBA, MCA or PGDM?

hello sir, recently i have completed bca. there some problem so i cannot take admition in mca. so plese tell me what is best deploma couse for bette job purpose.
14th February 2013, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

after bca,mca or pgdm''
i am not interested in software field
21st February 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i dont want to do mca after the bca .i just want to step into some good curse
21st February 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

some good courses after bca except mca
3rd July 2013, 05:55 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best course for me after passing BCA? What I have to do IN MBA, MCA or PGDM?

Hi

since you have done BCA you have following three option open for you.

You can go for Job
You can go for MCA
You can go for MBA

If you want to specialized in Computer Application, then you should go for MCA
Through MCA you would be able to get jobs in leading IT firms.

If you want to change your field or would like to do managerial work, then you should go for MBA.
MBA and PGDM are similar in India.
MBA is a degree provided by Universities while PGDM is the diploma provided by autonomous institute.
Top colleges like IIMs provide PGDM.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?