20th August 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Diploma engineering if don't have good marks in 10th standard?

I Want To Join The Diploma In Aeronautiacal Engineering
But I Did Not Have Good MarKs In 10th Standard So Can I Take Admission In Diploma Engineering Please Reply As Fast As possible.

12th September 2014, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Diploma engineering if don't have good marks in 10th standard?

Yes, definitely you can take admission in Diploma course even if you don't have good marks in the 10th standard.

To take admission in the Diploma course, you need to appear for the Diploma entrance exam. To be eligible to appear for the entrance exam, you must have completed your 10th standard from a recognised board. There is no specific percentage required to appear for the entrance exam.

Based on your rank in the entrance exam, you will get an admission in the particular college. You can join in the particular colleges and you can choose any of the following branch for your diploma course :-
-->Diploma in ECE
-->Diploma in CSE
-->Diploma in Civil Engineering
-->Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
-->Diploma in Chemical Engineering
-->Diploma in Aernoutical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?