19th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?

Whats The minimum marks is required in 12 standard 4 get admission in D.U... How can i get admission what`s the eligbilities??????

5th September 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?

please tell me about the marks for taking admition in bca
24th September 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?

Sir, I am Santanu Rudrapaul. Date of Birth:24/12/1992. I am physically too feat. I want to attend in NDA exam. But I had 49% in 12 exam in Science Section with the both Math & Bio. Sir..plz tell me that can I allowed to this exam? Plz sir reply me..plz.
29th November 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hw to get admission in DU and wht is the eligibility criteria....and minimum marks required in 12th to get admission inDU...
7th January 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

please can i get to know how much marks are required in 12 to get admission in B.ed?
14th May 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

IN 2 what mark i want to take to get aeronautical say me the mark
24th May 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum percent in 12th for get admition in michanical?
23rd October 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what r the percentage for getin admission in homeopathy ?
25th February 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What r the criterias to get admission in du,?and plz tel me required percentage in 12 class,?
7th June 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hiii....ma name is siddique nd i have scored 44% marks in 12 nd 52 marks in mhcet what can i do for ma admission
27th April 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

hi I have just given my boards this year and what is the Minimum marks for taking admission in d.u
17th May 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

My daughter attended counselling on 10th and have been selected for Ele & Tele comm but her 1st preference was comp science. When her seat will be upgraded?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?