29th July 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the basic qualification required for Chemical engineering course? What is the procedure for admission in IIT?

Sir,

My name is John. Like all other Father's i wish to direct my daughter to Chemical Engineering field. What is the basic qualification required for this course. Please explain to me the duration of course and procedures for the admission in IIT. Daughter now studying in 1oth standard.Is this is graduation course?

Thanks a lot.

Related Questions:
15th November 2012, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic qualification required for Chemical engineering course? What is the procedure for admission in IIT?

Higher Secondary education in Science stream is the educational qualification required. Candidates should have studied Chemistry and Physics as compulsory subjects. Most of the colleges consider 50% marks in qualifying exam for admission. IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi are some of the well known institutes that offer this course. Admission to IITs is based on the scores obtained in IIT-JEE.
7th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic qualification required for Chemical engineering course? What is the procedure for admission in IIT?

what is the basic educational qualification required for chemical engineering and percentage of marks in class Xth for IIT exam.
7th June 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Does a person with bachelors degree in chemistry has a chance of lateral entry to chemical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?