8th January 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Is my diploma course valid if I cleared 10th after starting the course?

Dear Sir/Mam, l have done 10th in I was failed in second semester in Hindi but I passed and I take admission in diploma on the condition that I will pass before 1st semester exams of diploma. So I cleared my 10th and exams of first semester of diploma. So, sir I want to whether my diploma is valid or not for govt verification?

13th January 2017, 01:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my diploma course valid if I cleared 10th after starting the course?

Yes, your Diploma course is valid even if you have cleared 10th after starting the course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Since, you have cleared your 10th standard before your 1st semester Diploma examinations, your Diploma course is valid to pursue higher studies and to apply for job.
13th January 2017, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my diploma course valid if I cleared 10th after starting the course?

Yes, it will be valid because you fulfilled the condition of the institute after taking admission in the diploma course. If you hadn't fulfilled the criteria, then it would have been a different story.

Therefore, there is no need to worry about anything at the moment. Just concentrate on your own career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?