28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job if I had backlog in diploma?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have done 10th in I was failed in second semester in hindi but I passed it and I take admission in diploma on the condition that I will pass before 1st semester exams of diploma. So I clear my 10th and exams of first semester of diploma were held in December. So, sir I want to whether my diploma is valid or not for government verification?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for state government exam if I have a backlog in B.E 3rd year?
  2. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I had backlog in diploma? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible for any job in Mahindra company if I have 1 backlog in Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  7. Is it possible to get job if we have one backlog in diploma course with 68 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  9. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  10. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  12. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  13. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  14. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?
  15. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  16. Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects?
  17. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?
1st March 2017, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job if I had backlog in diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government job even if you had backlogs in your Diploma course. But, at the time of selection process, you should have cleared all your backlogs and you should have a Diploma certificate else, you are not eligible to participate in recruitment process and you are not eligible to apply for government jobs.
2nd March 2017, 11:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job if I had backlog in diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I have done 10th in I was failed in second semester in hindi but I passed it and I take admission in diploma on the condition that I will pass before 1st semester exams of diploma. So I clear my 10th and exams of first semester of diploma were held in December. So, sir I want to whether my diploma is valid or not for government verification?
You have pending backlog so you are not eligible for government sector jobs.

First cleared your pending backlog then you are eligible for government jobs. After completion of pending backlog, you can apply for BSNL TTA and Assistant Loco Pilot exam.
26th June 2023, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Ts diploma 6 backlog certificate is eligible for railway jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?