5th January 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Ways to study further abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?

I have cleared 10th exam in and I have started diploma in mechanical but unfortunately i have to much backlogs and still i have 1 backlog in diploma so i don't want to study in India, is there any way study abroad after 10th ......? And can you please gave some courses name for study there so from that base I can apply ..?

16th January 2017, 12:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ways to study further abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?

Since you are pursuing diploma, so you should aim at completing it first. Then you should aim at higher studies in abroad. This is because if you aim to study in abroad on the basis of your 10th standard, then you will lose the years which you have spent in diploma course. Thus, clear the one backlog as soon as possible , get the diploma done and then opt for higher studies in abroad by appearing in the entrance exams - SAT and IELTS. On the basis of the scores in these entrance exams, you can take admission in the foreign universities. Since you are pursuing Mechanical diploma course, so you can continue your studies in the same domain or can opt for other domain undergraduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?