7th May 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take B.Com degree if I have completed 12th via NIOS?

Sir/Mam,

I want to take a b.com degree from a college if i pass class 12 from nios it creates any problems in feature? Is it a problem that we won't get job because of this? Is there any issue like that happened before? Can someone please share your experience and advice to me?

Thanks!

8th May 2015, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take B.Com degree if I have completed 12th via NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to take a b.com degree from a college if i pass class 12 from nios it creates any problems in feature? Is it a problem that we won't get job because of this? Is there any issue like that happened before? Can someone please share your experience and advice to me?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for B.Com degree.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with commerce are eligible for B.Com admission.

Your age should be above 17 years.
8th May 2015, 04:55 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take B.Com degree if I have completed 12th via NIOS?

Career in B.Com

Nice to see your interest in the commerce field. If you interested in the commerce field and have 12th pass candidate then you can definitely take admission in the B.Com course.

There are many college who offer the B.Com coure. After completing 12th class you need to apply for the admission. Some college take admission on the basis of the marks obtained in the 12th class but some college take admission through the entrance examination. You must choose any good college for the batter future.

Now decision is your before choosing any field please think twice on that. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
8th May 2015, 08:59 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School

Note that diploma, marksheet and educational qualification imparted by NIOS are valid for further studies as well as employment purposes.

You are fully eligible for pursuing B.Com degree if you have successfully cleared 10+2 level either from NIOS or from any other board.

The NIOS is as equally recognised educational board as other educational board. So diploma/marksheet issued by NIOS are valid for higher studies.

You should go for pursuing bachelor degree in commerce without any doubt.
8th May 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I elligible to take bsc.comp.science after 12th ?

Sir,I would like to choose bsc.comp.science .will I get job after completing this course or shall I take any other course in bsc pls any experienced people help me to choose my course
11th September 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have Completed 12th from arts. Can I take b.com degree from NIOS ?
14th September 2018, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

If I complete 12th from nios can I get admission in govt degree college (regular college).I request you to give some advice to me

THANK YOU
26th July 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for direct II puc after passing 10 in nios board
4th August 2019, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

I have fail in accounts subject only in class 12th and passed 6 out of 5 subject ..but result is show you are passed in class 12th you can take admission in graduation ? Then can I take admission in b.com ? I am eligible or not ... Answer me sir
18th March 2020, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have cleared my 12th from commerce as I was doing diploma in fashion designing I want directly to take admission in sybcom.Can I take admission in Pune university or any other university but external.plz reply as soon as possible.
2nd June 2020, 07:13 PM
Nancy m n

Students who have successfully cleared 10+2 examination either from NIOS or any other boards are perfectly eligible for the B.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?