21st October 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course of Diploma in West Bengal?

Which is the best course of Diploma in west bengal? Please reply me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  2. Names of the colleges under CU for M.Com course?
  3. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  6. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  7. What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?
  8. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  12. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  13. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal? -- [New]
  15. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  16. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  17. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  18. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
22nd October 2015, 08:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best course of Diploma in West Bengal?

The best course for Diploma in West Bengal is Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication.
There is a lot of scope after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. You need to make sure that you are having a good Domain Knowledge.
Once you have a good Domain Knowledge you will be able to get a job or you can opt to study B.Tech in ECE after that and it will be useful as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?