19th March 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

NDA after Diploma in Mechanical engineer?

sir can i fill the form on the basis of diploma of mechanical engineer.i have also passed 10 2 with pcm with 87% marks .now i appeared in diploma final year.

26th March 2014, 09:11 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: NDA after Diploma in Mechanical engineer?

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year for admission to Army wings, Navy wings and Air Force wings. Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate need to complete 12th exam from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. Any stream candidate can apply for this examination.

As per your qualification you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination. There is no doubt about that but you have to check your age limits if you satisfy the NDA Exam age limits then absolutely you are eligible to apply for NDA examination. The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years and only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. Those who are studying in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate must be physically and mentally fit while appearing for this examination. The exam will be conducted in the month of April and August in the calendar year.
11th July 2019, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering but I have not completed 12 so can I get admission
13th January 2021, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can a final year student of diploma can fill the form of NDA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?