19th January 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

NDA is possible after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

sir can i fill the form on the basis of diploma of mechanical engineer.i have also passed 10 2 with pcm with 87% marks .now i appeared in diploma final year.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NDA 1 while pursuing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I apply for NDA exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How can I give NDA exam after completing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. What should I do to join Indian Army? Can I apply for NDA after my diploma?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  6. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I join NDa after diploma in Mechanical engineering
  8. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  9. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I appear for NDA Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join National Defence Academy after studying diploma course in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  15. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  16. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  17. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  18. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
19th January 2014, 06:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NDA is possible after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can i fill the form on the basis of diploma of mechanical engineer.i have also passed 10 2 with pcm with 87% marks .now i appeared in diploma final year.
Hey friend,

Yeah NDA is possible after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and you have done +2 as you are satisfying the Education qualification needed for the NDA Exam.The candidate who is appearing for the NDA Exam needs to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage and Diploma also holds up the value as same as +2 you are eligible for the exam as per the Education qualification for the exam is concerned.

Details About NDA:

To tell about the NDA Exam it stands for National Defence Academy and this course is being carried out by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is conducted every year twice as NDA I and NDA II.This exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India such as:

>> Indian Army

>> Indian Navy

>> Indian Air Force

And there are criteria's which are framed for the exam for the candidate to be eligible in order to write the exam and they are:

Nationality:

# The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

Martial Status:

# The candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate

Age Limit:

# The candidate who is appearing for the exam should have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years

Education Qualification:

# The candidate who wish to join in Indian Army should have completed +2 with a fair percentage

# The candidate who want to join in Indian Navy/Air Force should have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

Physical Standard:

# The candidate need to be Physically fit as per the Physical standards as it is very important.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the NDA Exam.

The candidates are selected in 3 stages:
  1. Written Test
  2. Interview

The Written Test consists of 2 subjects which will constitute Maths and General Ability Test and each subject consist of 2 1/2 hours.Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for Interview conducted by SSB.

You can apply for the exam in 2 modes:
  1. ONLINE
  2. OFFLINE

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
19th January 2014, 08:20 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. 2014 NDA I Exam notification has been already out and last date for receipt of application on 20/01/14.

Basic Qualification to apply for NDA Examination is that candidate should have a completed Intermediate(12th) of a recognized board or equivalent qualification. Those who are appeared or studying in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible. Age should between 16.5 years to 19 years and unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

Those who are interested to apply for Navy wings and Air force wings then the candidate should have a completed intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects. For Army wings any stream candidate can apply for NDA Examination. So if you are completed intermediate exam than definitely you are eligible to apply but if you are completed diploma than candidate you are ineligible to apply.

-->> Last Date for Receipt of Application :- 20.01.14
-->> Date of Examination :- 20.04.14
15th January 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I heartly want to joint NDA. can l join NDA after mechanical engineering diploma
15th January 2016, 09:43 PM
Lonely♡

Yes.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.
This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in year.

12th pass or 12th appearing students or its equivalent examination from recognized board are eligible for NDA examination.

PCM are compulsory subjects in 12th.

As you completed 12th with PCM & with good matks, so you are eligible for NDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?