21st November 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Need information about the criteria for doing Printing Diploma?

I am interested in doing printing & packaging diploma. So please provide me all the details regarding the criteria for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  2. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Printing Technology in Kolkata? Detailed information about this course?
  4. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  5. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  6. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  7. What are the government job requirements in Printing?
  8. Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA? -- [New]
  9. Which government jobs i can get after doing Printing Diploma from government polytechnic?
  10. What are my chances of lateral entry in BE with 54% marks in Diploma?
  11. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  13. Government printing press jobs?
  14. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  15. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  16. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  17. How to get lateral admission in Manipal University under BE course?
  18. What should I do after diploma in printing technology to get admission in degree
21st November 2015, 09:39 PM
ant man

Default Re: Need information about the criteria for doing Printing Diploma?

The eligibility for Diploma is
1. All the candidates must have completed minimum 10th or 12th from a recognised board.
2. There is marks percentage required in 10th or 12th.

There is a polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted every year in the month of May by the state government. The application forms are available before 1 or 2 months.

The entrance exam will have 3 sections and all the questions are related to maths, physics and chemistry of 10th class.

After passing the entrance exam you must go for the counselling process in that you must choose the printing technology course.
22nd November 2015, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in doing printing & packaging diploma. So please provide me all the details regarding the criteria for the course?
If you have completed 10th standard or 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for diploma in Printing Technology.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
24th November 2015, 02:01 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Printing Diploma course is a good professional course to pursue, if you want to pursue the course, you should have completed class 10th or 12th from a recognized Board.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed class 10th with Mathematics, Physical Science and English subjects from a recognized Board.
Candidates age must be less than 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?