21st November 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get lateral admission in Manipal University under BE course?

Sir, i will complete my diploma in printing technology in the month of may 2016. After completing that i want to do b.e. in printing in manipal university. I am from west bengal. What should i do to get admission? Give me some information

21st November 2015, 04:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get lateral admission in Manipal University under BE course?

To get Lateral Entry admission in B.E course in Manipal University after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in all India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET). By qualifying and securing good rank in entrance examination, you can get direct admission in second year of B.E course in Manipal University.
24th November 2015, 12:55 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get lateral admission in Manipal University under BE course?

To get lateral entry admission in Manipal University under B.E course after completing the Diploma course, you have to appear in the entrance examination naming Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET), qualifying which you can get admission in the 2nd year of B.E course in Manipal University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?