26th June 2012, 07:08 PM
mestryatul

Which are the courses after 12th standard?

Which are the courses after 12th standard?Give me detail list about the courses.

13th August 2012, 07:00 PM
rch91

Default Re: Which are the courses after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestryatul View Post
Which are the courses after 12th standard?Give me detail list about the courses.
There are many courses even short term courses which you can opt for after 12th.These are enlisted below:
As you have not mentioned your specific stream to which you belong,I am going to tell you about common courses.
1.Graduate diploma in print and web,broadcast or multimedia journalism.
2.Acting for film and television.
3.advance diploma in 3D animation
4.Advance diploma in game art.
5.Advance diploma in pre-production and game design
6.Diploma in VFX
7.Aircraft maintanence engineering
8.Bsc hons
9.CA
10.Btech
11.BA
12.Anchoring course
13.Bcom
14.BBA
15.B.Arch
So these are some of the courses you can do after 12th.Choose the one as per your interest.
All the best!!!
13th August 2012, 08:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses after 12th standard?

You have not mentioned your area of specialization/stream in this question. However plus two is considered as the gateway for many higher studies. You can go for bachelor degree programmes in arts or science subjects. If you clear the state/national level entrance exam, you can go for professional courses such as engineering, medicine or law. Admission to the courses is based on the scores obtained in qualifying exam. Apart from these, you can go for technical courses in polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?