4th September 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Online Diploma courses for Obs Gynaecology? Duration, cost and location of course?

I would like to know about diploma online course,duration,cost,how to correspond,who will provide this certificate,location of institute,tuition fee,details Online diploma in obs gynae course

Related Questions:
  1. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  2. Can we do PG diploma in Gynaecology and Obc after completing of BAMS?
  3. How may I do PG diploma courses after completing B.A.M.S with 1 year internship from Chandigarh? What's the duration of the course?
  4. Full time 2 years Diploma in Gynaecology and Obsterology for BUMS holder?
  5. How to do Gynaec after doing MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
  6. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  7. Is there any degree or diploma course in Gyne/Obs and medicine after BUMS?
  8. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  9. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  10. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses?
  11. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  12. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  13. Courses after diploma for one year duration?
  14. Is it possible to do diploma in child health or diploma in gynac and OBS or diploma in general medicine after BAMS?
  15. Duration and other details of Diploma in Dental Technician? Any PG Diploma courses in dentistry is offered?
  16. Is MCH in Cardiovascular and Thoracic from BJ Medical College Pune recognized by medical council of India?
  17. Which film school is the best in India?
  18. How to do C.S. course after 12th? Procedureto apply, cost of application and duration of C.S. courses? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Online Diploma courses for Obs Gynaecology? Duration, cost and location of course?

Iam MBbs and practicing since 1977 I hve my own maternity home and satisfactory practice but I fee bad I have not done my pg can I do it now online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?