7th February 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

PhD after PGDM from private AICTE approved institute if the institute is not Member of Association of Indian Universities?

Can i do ph.d after pgdm in private institution approved by aicte. and institute may not a member of association of indian universities....den how can i attend the exam.
plz gv me some guidence...its urgent....
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE Approved PGDM applicable for NET entrance exam?
  2. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  3. Can I get a government job in food corporation of India after doing PGDM from Autonomous AICTE approved institute?
  4. Names of the BBA colleges in Kerala? What is the date of start of BBA entrance?
  5. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  6. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  7. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  8. Fee of MBA from symbiosis distance learning?
  9. UGC NET after PGDM is possible or not? -- [New]
  10. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  11. Information regarding Ph.D in Computer Science?
  12. How much rank is required in MP PET exam to get admission in oriental engineering colleges in Bhopal?
  13. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is J.P. Institute of Engineering and Technology is AICTE approved or not?
  15. Is Sikkim Manipal university be recognized by UGC for BA correspondence course?
  16. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  17. How can I get admission in AICTE approved institute? I am a M.Pharm pharmaceutics graduate
  18. Is NIIBMT an AICTE approved institute?
5th May 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD after PGDM from private AICTE approved institute if the institute is not Member of Association of Indian Universities?

can I do Phd if I have done my PGDBM distance learning through welingkar DEC approved institute.
2nd March 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD after PGDM from private AICTE approved institute if the institute is not Member of Association of Indian Universities?

Can I do a phd in engineering subject after PGDM & what are the universities affkiated
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?