1st March 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I completed 3 year diploma now i have financial problem then how to study in distance please tell me any write down other E-cet exam. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? What is the procedure to be followed? Can you please answer me?

2nd March 2016, 05:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?

If you want to do in distance mode then apply for AMIE which is also equivalent to B.Tech degree. You are definitely eligible for it being a 3 years diploma engineering holder.

Other universities which offer distance mode B.Tech will not be equivalent to an AICTE approved degree. For such degree you need to do it in regular mode through entrance exams like JEE main.
2nd March 2016, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?

Yes, definitely you can do B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. If you have financial problem for pursuing your higher studies in B.Tech course, then you can apply for fee exemption and scholarship scheme in which the fee will be paid by your state government itself and you will also be provided scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in B.Tech course. You can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?