18th July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?

I have done B.A.(Pass) and now interested to do Diploma course in Import and Export Management. Whether it is possible for me to do this Diploma course? Please let me know the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  2. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  3. Admission in Diploma Export-Import management in external?
  4. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme?
  5. Should i do ICWA or MBA in finance after doing diploma in export important management? I am a BAF graduate
  6. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University
  7. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Export and Import Management? Course structure of this Diploma course?
  8. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  9. What are the job opportunities in Gulf Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the courses after B.Com distance learning
  11. Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Export and Import Management at Hans Institute, Delhi?
  12. What to do to join a course of import export after giving exam of B.A Economics?
  13. How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?
  14. Which stream in MBA should I choose for starting a Business of Import and Export in Shipping? -- [New]
  15. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  16. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) Second Year- Law of Export and Import Regulations Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. How to become Customs Officer in Airport being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in IT?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for CHA exam and how can I apply for it? How to prepare for the exam?
23rd July 2016, 01:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.A.(Pass) and now interested to do Diploma course in Import and Export Management. Whether it is possible for me to do this Diploma course? Please let me know the details.

Yes, you can study Diploma in Import & Export Management course after B.A course. The course gives you practical training of import and export business. The course is designed to gain comprehensive knowledge on Export – Import Policy. The aspirant can work in various organizations after the course like Shipping and Logistics, International Marketing, Documentation, Banks, Airlines and cargo etc. The course is available in the following institutions;

International Institute of Import & Export Management - Websit Link
International Institution of Export and Import Management - Website Link
IMERT - Website Link
24th July 2016, 02:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?

Yes, you can very much apply for the above mentioned course as the minimum eligibility criteria to opt for the course is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% at their 10th level of education from a recognized college. So, if you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, you will be very much eligible for the course.
19th July 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma in import export management after 10th
27th July 2019, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do export import management after 10th pass ed?
27th July 2019, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do export import management after 10th passed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?