25th October 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for CHA exam and how can I apply for it? How to prepare for the exam?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for CHA examination so I need answers to some questions.

1. What is the eligibility criteria?
2. How to apply for it?
3. How should I prepare for the exam?
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. TYBA student can apply for CHA exam? Can I directly apply for CHA exam? Do I need to complete PGDM or MBA for Customs clearance? Process to apply?
  2. How to apply for CHA exam?
  3. How to prepare for CHA exam and where to get model question papers?
  4. How can I apply for the M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam of MS University? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam and how to prepare for the exam?
  5. Details regarding CHA exam and G/H card
  6. What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam?
  7. Can I appear for CHA exam after completing M.Tech in Civil Engineering? When is the next date for CHA exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria for sitting in Block Development Officer exam?
  9. Information about Custom House Agent(CHA)?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for MPSC exam? Which books should I study to prepare for MPSC exam?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for giving IPS exam? How to prepare for the IPS exam?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for RTO exam? How to prepare for it?
  13. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  14. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer Exam? How to prepare for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  17. Can I apply for GATE after M.Sc. in Biochemistry?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for MPSC exam?
3rd June 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for CHA exam and how can I apply for it? How to prepare for the exam?

Sir i had completed diploma in import export management now i want to know how get CHA exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?