11th December 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to become Customs Officer in Airport being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in IT?

I want to be a customs officers in airport i am doing Msc(IT) 2012 batch........... how i want to be a customs officers in airport can i give idea ............

23rd December 2011, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Customs Officer in Airport being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in IT?

To become a Customs Officer in Airport, the candidate must be an Indian citizen. The age limit is 21-30 years. The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. You should have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination. Also, the candidate must possess a valid driving license. The candidate will be required to appear for the UPSC exam.

26th January 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Customs Officer in Airport being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in IT?

I am monika,graduate from B.com,and having a diploma of export import mgmt,is there any degree courses for this courses? actly I want to become a custom officer,can you just tell me,what should I do.And Is there any other job related to this courses.

7th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

im laxmi im doing bba aviation so i want becom costms officer so after bba wat should i do can u just tell me

20th February 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

iam anas .. what iam to do for become an airport customs officer

3rd April 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary dat u shud not smoke or drink to becom a customs officer at airport?
And what is the minimum qualificatn required for the same?

8th April 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

im studing B.E so ibecome a custom officer what do i want???

20th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

im doing B.E. in trichy saranathan college ,ibecome a custom officer what do i want???

4th May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

what should be done to become a custom officer after completing civil engineering?

20th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i'm rajeswari .. i've done Bsc.ism(information system management) can i apply for customs officer..wat is the eligiblity.. [email protected]

28th September 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am monika,graduate from B.com,and having a diploma of export import mgmt,is there any degree courses for this courses? actly I want to become a custom officer,can you just tell me,what should I do.And Is there any other job related to this courses.
to become a customs officer you need to have a degree with minimum 55% marks in the final examination or as aggregate. then you need to appear for the upsc examination, score good marks. then you can be a customs officer.

16th October 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hi iam aravinth BE (cse ) finished i become a custom officer what do i want??? plz help me any details send my id is [email protected]

30th October 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply to become custom officer after completing bba?

18th March 2020, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How to become Customs Officer for ex servicemen?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?