10th November 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Details about Diploma in Critical Care Medicine? How much fees is required for it?

I have completed intermediate with 75% marks and now want to study Diploma in Critical Care Medicine. Please give me details about this course? How much fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  2. Is there any Diploma course available in Critical Care, Emergency Care other than Diploma in Medicine and Anesthesia after MBBS? How to study the course?
  3. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  4. Information about below mentioned Diploma/Masters courses related to medicine
  5. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  6. Which diploma course is the best? Diploma in cath-lab technician or diploma in critical care?
  7. Fee structure and list of colleges for Diploma in Critical care?
  8. Does IGNOU provide B.Pharmacy course?
  9. What are the course to do abroad after specialization in critical care nursing?
  10. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope, fee structure, duration and application for Diploma in Herbal Medicine and Siddha?
  12. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it?
  13. Details about Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course? List of colleges and fees required for it?
  14. Admission procedure and minimum required qualification for Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine? Total fees of the course?
  15. How the University of Wales College of Medicine selects candidate for MD course? Fees required for whole course? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility and details of colleges and their fee for Diploma and degree courses in mentioned subjects?
  17. What are the courses that I can I apply for after BSc Nursing? I am a 4th year BSc Nursing student
  18. Requirement for international student and fees required for Medicine course in India being Nigerian student?
14th November 2017, 11:32 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about Diploma in Critical Care Medicine? How much fees is required for it?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for diploma in critical care medicine after completing your 10+2, because minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in critical care medicine is bachelors or equivalent qualification in medical stream from government recognized institute.

So according to my opinion as you are interested in studying diploma in critical care medicine, then you must have to go for bachelors degree in medical stream and then apply for diploma course in critical care management.

- After having bachelors in medical stream duration of diploma in critical care medicine is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?