8th December 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts externally?

Hello
In last yr i got 62% in 10th had took diploma in comp. engg,got failed.
now i want to do 12th arts externally
thiz yr having 1 yr gap,without clearing 11th nor diploma...
can i give external 12th arts?

10th December 2014, 12:36 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts externally?

It is not possible to attend 12th Arts exams without completing 11th class. That's because a candidate has to complete his 11th standard to pursue his 12th standard. So, first you have to join in 11th standard in Arts group.
You can pursue your Intermediate from National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS). To do so, first you have to register yourself at your Regional NIOS office by producing the following documents
1)10th Class Pass Certificate
2)Transfer Certificate
3)Bonafide
After getting admission, you should take coaching for 11th and 12th class exams from any good coaching center. Then you can your complete your intermediate within two years through NIOS.
10th December 2014, 01:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
In last yr i got 62% in 10th had took diploma in comp. engg,got failed.
now i want to do 12th arts externally
thiz yr having 1 yr gap,without clearing 11th nor diploma...
can i give external 12th arts?
Yes, you can directly get admission in 12th standard after completing 10th. Some private tutorial Institutions which offers 12th standard through direct admission after 10th. But it's not much value when compared with regular education. However, Its better to do clear your Diploma course. You may have good scope for after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering. So, if you want better career in future the continue your studies and Try to complete Diploma Computer Science.
14th April 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi everybody,
I got 6.4 grade out of 10 it means 64% out of 100
and presently i am doing diploma in mechatronics engg. bt my badluck , I got failed
So now can i give 12th arts external exam ? i mean is it ok ? bcoz Aviation field is asking minimum 12th pass in anyway then its external or any other way
SO i want to know that which open university is taking this external 12th std. exam ?
Thanks...
14th April 2016, 12:16 AM
namangajjar12

Hi everybody,
I got 6.8 grade out of 10 & 68% out of 100
So presently I am doing diploma in mechatronics engg. bt i got failed
So I want to know that can I give 12th arts exam as an external student ?
If yes, then plzz telm me the name of that instiute or open university I ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Thanks
14th April 2016, 12:18 AM
namangajjar12

Am I eligible for 12th arts exam after passing my 10th in 2012-13 ?
15th April 2016, 11:52 PM
Quantum reply

No without passing class 11th exam you cannot apply for class 12th. Because it is a rule that a student must have 11th pass to take admission in class 12th.

You need to pass class 11th first and after than you will be eligible for class 12th.
1st December 2016, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to give my 11th and 12th exams but i don't want to attend any class. No school offers such facilty and i dont even want to study from Nios. So is there any college near Delhi which could allow me to give my exams without being a regular student?? I know some such college but they are way too far so kindly suggest me near delhi ncr
18th July 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I don't want to continue my diploma and i want to catch up with arts in 12th,but i have already passed 1 year in diploma.And now i want to do arts and want to go abroad for further studies.so,it's possible to do this so?
7th March 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I had pass 10 exam by cheating now i has been completing my graduation is it my past effected on my future
30th August 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Hey!! I passed 11th arts last year & coz of some reason I'd left my schl in July 19 .. So can i apply for 12th arts exam dis year..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?