10th December 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Prospects of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Hello
I want to know the future prospects
for diploma in electronics engineering?????
kindly tell me about the prospects
kindly reply to me immeditely

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  2. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  3. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  4. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. Future prospects of doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunicaton?
  7. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  8. Admission after Diploma in Electronics engineering?
  9. Which streams of engineering are better? I have done SSC recently and I wish to pursue diploma in engineering
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  13. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  15. What prospects do i have in government sector after my Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  16. Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?
  17. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
11th December 2014, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospects of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

After completion of your Diploma in Electronic Engineering, you will be eligible for job in following fields.

1. Consumer Electronics

2. Electricity Generation and Distribution Companies

3. Transportation

4. Aviation and Avionics

5. Computer Applications

6. Radio and Television

7. Telecommunications

8. Manufacturing and Offshore Industries
12th December 2014, 10:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Electronics is still at its infant stage in India since we are mostly involved in software designing rather than manufacturing as well. Hence the scope of diploma engineers is limited. You can get jobs in the government sector after diploma in Electronics Engineering but the opportunities in private sector is very less.

You can get job in various government sectors like :-
1)Indian railway.
2)DRDO
3)BHEL
5)NHPC
6)DVC
7)Electricity Corporation
8)NTPC
9)Metro Railways
10)SAIL and many more.

According to recent advertisements, Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation,Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited,HMT,SAIL,Indian Ordinance Factories will recruit electronics diploma engineers. First you have to apply after the advertisement is made.Then you have to clear the written test followed by interview.However few companies conduct only interview.
12th December 2014, 03:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering, you can find better career and job opportunities. You can also pursue Bachelor's degree in Engineering course after completion of your Diploma course by appearing for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. By qualifying the LEET examination, depending upon your entrance examination rank, you can get admission in B.Tech Second year in a particular college. If you are not interested to continue your studies, you can also find many job opportunities in both private and public sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?