13th September 2014, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?

Lists of the best institution in west bengal in bachelor of commarce(honours) in banking and finance.? time/ job/ and others more information for this courses
what are the oppourtunities in bachelor of commarce in banking and finance

Related Questions:
  1. Any college offering accounts Honors?
  2. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  4. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  5. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  6. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  7. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  9. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  10. Admission to State Government Institution in West Bengal through WBJEE?
  11. National Institute of Bank Management offers distance education in PG Banking & Finance?
  12. Details of the colleges offering Honors in Psychology?
  13. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  15. Best career option for commerce students after 12th?
  16. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  17. Best courses after 12th (commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
2nd November 2014, 11:49 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?

B.Com(Banking & Finance) colleges in West Bengal

1. Burdwan Raj College, Burdwan
2. Culinary Institute of India(CII)

Opportunities

In India, Banking is the top most choice of many students. It has a very wide scope. On the other hand, Finance has greater value in the field of commerce. Finance has many attributes from financial planning to sales.
Now, lets talk about opportunities, B.Com graduates in Banking and Finance generally gets job in Banking sector. Graduates in Banking and Finance has a very big opportunities Public sector banks such as, Clerical and Probationary Officer.
Posts like, Stockbroker, Analyst, Statistician, Relationship Manager, Credit Control Manager, Tellers & Branch Staff, Customer Care Executive and Corporate Banking Executive are available for B.Com(Banking & Finance) graduates.
4th November 2014, 05:06 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?

Here is the list of best institution in west Bengal offering Bcom in Banking & finance:
IMS College of Professional Education, Mukundapur, Kolkata
Vaishno Devi Institute Of Studies, Dum Dum Park, Kolkata
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kolkata, Kolkata
St. Xavier's College, Kolkata, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata
Jaipur National University, Kolkata, Behala, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?