4th April 2017, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?

Sir, I have passed 12th with Commerce stream and then Diploma in Store Management from ITI Pusa, Delhi and now doing graduation. After graduation I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management from recognized university oi distance mode. List of colleges for it? What is career scope in Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  2. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?
  3. Scopes available in private and government sector after Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course? List of distance universities, fees and duration of this course?
  4. List of colleges in Bangalore and scope of PGD in Logistic Management?
  5. List of best colleges along with fee detail of Pune to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM)
  6. List of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management? Can I apply for a pharmacy license after it?
  7. List of best colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
  8. How to join PG diploma in Material management in government colleges?
  9. How to do PG diploma in material management course in government colleges
  10. What are the career options after BBA?
  11. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode?
  12. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  14. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  16. What should I do after TYB.Com
  17. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  18. What should I do after completion of BBM degree? -- [Most Discussed]
8th April 2017, 12:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Amity University, Noida is the only institute that offers this Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is Graduation or Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Here are the contact details of "Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management".

Name of the Institute - Amity University

Ph. No: 0120 244 5252

Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201313

Click here for Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?