4th November 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech in Australia for a diploma holder?

Hi sir
i am manish kaushik. I have passed my diploma
from govt.polytechnic.sonipat in electrical at 58%.
Sir i want to do my b.tech from australia
it is possible?????????? please help me sir

20th September 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Australia for a diploma holder?

Yes, it is possible to pursue B.Tech course from abroad (Australia) after completion of diploma course. You can pursue higher studies in the field of your diploma course. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the institutes in Australia take admission - SAT along with IELTS. Once you get the scores, you need to apply as per your scores. Then there will be interview round along with resume screening rounds post which you will be given admission call. You need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.

10th July 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How to do B tech after diploma in Austrila

20th November 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I read the answer that it is possible to study b.tech in australia for a diploma holder.can you provide the name of few universities/colleges? I shall be highly thank full to you

18th December 2021, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir i live in Pakistan and i have done 3 year%u2019s diploma in computer information technology and scored 72% after my 10th. Am I eligible to study in Australia after diploma?

7th January 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am sunil from Haryana i have done my diploma from Electrical Engineering i want to take admission in Australia in B.TEC without entrenched test with PTE

27th February 2022, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, am nish and done my diploma in pes University and wanted to do machanical engineering in australia. If yes then can u send me some college name which will take diploma holders. Because I enquired many colleges now. They all told 4 yrs course for b.tech. please help sir. Thanks and regards

29th March 2022, 05:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue B. Tech course from abroad (Australia) after completion of diploma course. You can pursue higher studies in the field of your diploma course.

You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the institutes in Australia take admission - SAT along with IELTS.

18th July 2022, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Right now.,Iam studying diploma in electrical engineering.what is the process to pursue btech in Australia. What is process

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?