18th January 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete my Diploma if I have dropped in the middle?

I left my diploma in electrical and electronics engg. in final year can u tell me the option if i can complete that diploma from any other institute by correspondence..?

Please tell me soon.

18th January 2015, 03:45 PM
anair

Default Re: Is it possible to complete my Diploma if I have dropped in the middle?

I am afraid if you drop out of the course then continuing it later is not an option. Of course you can study for various courses of diploma though through correspondence. But that must be done from the beginning and not the continuation of the previous course.
However, if you want to continue the course from the same institute you can do that within a period of 1 year after submitting a genuine reason for opting out before.

There are many universities that offer correspondence courses.

Annamalai University

Bangalore University

IGNOU

MG University,Delhi

TDME, Kochi
7th March 2022, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete my Diploma if I have dropped in the middle?

It been 12 years studying at unisa doing my Degree because of having financial problems. Since I'm not working and NSFAS always rejected me. Now i completed my all my 40 Modules. I would be able to graduate? Or time is up..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?