8th February 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.A in External to pursue B.Ed after completing diploma in EC 4 years back?

Dear Sir
I am complete diploma EC before 4 years and now I want to complete b.a and then B.Ed. I am complete 10th standard after I gone in diploma EC and complete but then I have some issue so I am drop my study. Now I want to complete B.A. and then B.Ed so after diploma I am directly done college. I am not complete 12th standard. If possible to complete this B.A. in external? Please. Sir give me answer

9th February 2016, 07:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.A in External to pursue B.Ed after completing diploma in EC 4 years back?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for B.A. course after completion of your Diploma as the minimum educational requirement in order to pursue B.A. is that a candidate should have completed his/her 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% in aggregate. Therefore, as you have not completed your +2 level of education, therefore I am sorry to say that your are not eligible.
9th February 2016, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.A in External to pursue B.Ed after completing diploma in EC 4 years back?

For B.A admission you need class 12th qualification with arts stream. Most of the reputed colleges ask for arts stream and admission will be based on the marks in the class 12th board exams.

Being a diploma holder you can only apply for admission in B.Tech through lateral entry exam. B.A is a different stream which requires different qualification for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?