16th January 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to pursue 12th simultaneously doing diploma 3 years?

1 #can i pursue 12th simultaneously diploma 3 years in india

2# if i have both 12th and diploma should i mention on CV

3# if some one done diploma (in architecture) after 10th and later want to pursue Bachelor degree (in animation) is possible or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue cinematography from FTII simultaneously while doing B.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether PCB of NIOS Board considerable to study Engineering, Medical or Architecture? Can I do NIOS Science simultaneously with 12th Commerce?
  3. Eligibility for JRF? Can I pursue my Ph.D and JRF simultaneously?
  4. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  5. How to pursue BMM or BMS without clearing 12th exam?
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed and PhD simultaneously in same university?
  7. Should I pursue both ICWAI and MBA simultaneously?
  8. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  9. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  10. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  11. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  12. Can I join VSSC after scoring 65.55% marks in HSC?
  13. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  14. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  15. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  16. Can i join DRDO and pursue MS simultaneously? Do they offer scholarships?
  17. Can we do engineering and MBA simultaneously? How many years required to complete the degree?
  18. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
16th January 2016, 07:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to pursue 12th simultaneously doing diploma 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

3# if some one done diploma (in architecture) after 10th and later want to pursue Bachelor degree (in animation) is possible or not.
1) Can I pursue 12th simultaneously diploma 3 years in India?

Yes, some universities in India permit you to do one regular and one distance mode. You can do 12th standard through regular mode and Diploma course through distance. But, the problem is that, it is difficult to concentrate on both the 12th standard and Diploma course at the same time. It is always advisable to concentrate and complete any one of the course with good marks.

2) If i have both 12th and diploma should i mention on CV?

Yes, you can mention both the 12th standard and Diploma as your Educational qualification.

3) If some one done Diploma (in Architecture) after 10th and later want to pursue Bachelor degree (in animation) is possible or not?

Since, Architecture and Animation are different specialization, so it is not possible for you can to get admission to Bachelor degree in Animation based on your Diploma qualification. However, If you complete 12th standard, then it is possible for you to get admission to Bachelor degree in Animation.
16th January 2016, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to pursue 12th simultaneously doing diploma 3 years?

This can be only possible if you are doing your 12th from open schooling. NIOS is the option for you if are looking to get class 12th qualification along with your regular diploma course.

NIOS is accepted by most of the colleges across the country and if you can get this qualification then surely it will make you eligible for many other courses and jobs.
16th January 2016, 10:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue both class 12 and Diploma simultaneously.

As both are professional regular courses, one cannot pursue both the courses at a time. As one has to submit the Transfer certificate, bonafide, marks memo etc.., only to one course. Hence, one cannot pursue both the courses at a time.

After completion of diploma course in architecture, one can pursue Bachelor degree in animation course. The minimum criteria to avail admission to purse Bachelor in animation is that the candidate must have passed class 12 or its equivalent examination.

One can also pursue engineering course after completion of diploma through lateral entry scheme.
16th January 2016, 11:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, you cannot do both the courses together. The 10th certificate is necessary for the admission to both the courses. It is advisable to study either diploma or a +2. You can study diploma after +2 also through lateral entry.
29th August 2017, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I am a polytechnic student on the basis of 10th but I want to do 12th. So can I do 12 from open board (NIOS) at same time? Is it acceptable in NDA exam?
15th January 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to doing two diplomas, one of polytechnic diploma and other of one year computer diploma(DCA)?
16th July 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 12th after diploma
16th July 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in amu for b tech after study diploma without 2
6th May 2022, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do polytechnic inter
16th March 2023, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Any order is available for 12 th frim nios and diploma simultaneously?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?