12th February 2016, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Diploma in Interior Designing despite of failing in 12th?

I am 18 yeard old now. I have failed in the 12th standard exam. SO i want to know if i can still do Diploma in Interior Designing despite of my failure in 12th standard. Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. How to do interior designing after failing in 12th standard?
  3. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  5. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing having secured 65% in 12th and 58% in B.A.?
  7. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  10. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  11. Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not? -- [New]
  12. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  13. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  14. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  15. Requirements to get admission in NID to study Interior Designing Diploma course for 12th student?
  16. Can i study Interior Designing Diploma after passing 12th from Medical side?
  17. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  18. Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?
12th February 2016, 02:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Diploma in Interior Designing despite of failing in 12th?

No, it is not possible to do Diploma in Interior Designing after failing in 12th class.

Candidate must have to passed 12th class in order to get admission in Diploma in Interior Designing course.
Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in 12th to get admission in some good college.
Age of candidate must be above 15 years.
12th February 2016, 10:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Diploma in Interior Designing despite of failing in 12th?

Yes, you can definitely pursue diploma in Interior Designing even though you had failed in 12th exam. The educational qualification for diploma course in Interior Designing is you should have passed tenth standard. Since you bear the basic educational qualification eligibility, so you are eligible for the diploma course in Interior Designing.
21st February 2016, 08:04 PM
monikasiri

Yes,you can get into Diploma in Interior Designing despite of failing in Intermediate.The eligibility criteria to do any diploma course is Tenth Standard.So,you can definitely get into diploma by writing the entrance examination conducted by the State Board of the Technical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?