4th January 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA after Diploma and PG Diploma?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical and then pg diploma in mechatronics Is it possible to do MBA after pg diploma?

7th January 2014, 11:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after Diploma and PG Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in mechanical and then pg diploma in mechatronics Is it possible to do MBA after pg diploma?
Hey friend,

MBA is a Post Graduate course and this course is of a duration of 2 years and consisting of 4 semesters.This course is being provided in many colleges and for doing this course there are certain standards which are needed to be satisfied in order to do the course.

For doing the MBA Course the candidate need to have completed a Degree from a recognized university in order to satisfy the education qualification needed for doing the course,and there is no age limit which is needed to be satisfied as there is nothing specified.

As you have asked about joining in MBA after Diploma that wouldn't be possible as you are not satisfying the needed qualification for it.And the other thing is that you need to write the entrance exams for joining in MBA Course and there are many entrance exams which are conducted in India and they have certain eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied too in order to apply for them and as you are not satisfying you are ineligible for joining in MBA Course.

8th January 2014, 08:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Sorry to say that you are not eligible to do MBA now because as you have done diploma and post graduation but you need to have minimum qualification of graduation. Post graduation diploma is not consider as the graduation. So you are not eligible to apply for MBA course currently as you do not meet following criteria-

For taking admission in the MBA one need to have minimum qualification of the graduation.

And one need to have minimum of 50% marks in his or her graduation to apply for MBA entrance exams.

There are so many entrances exams for taking admission in the MBA exams. I have listed some of the entrance exams by which one can take admission in the MBA course-
CAT
MAT
XAT
GMAT
SNAP
ATMA
IGNOU

These are exams by which you can take admission in the MBA course. But remember one thing that you need to have minimum qualification of graduation with at least of 50% marks and if you meet these criteria then only you can apply for these jobs.

So at last We would like to suggest that if you want to take admission in the B.Tech course then you need to complete your graduation first and only after that you can take admission in the MBA course as you know because MBA is master degree course and in order to apply for any master degree course one need to have minimum qualification of graduation,

So at last if you want to apply for MBA you need to complete your graduation course.

27th January 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Are there any good Private Management Institutes in India where a person scoring less than 50% in graduation can apply? And what are the chances of placements in such institutions?

I Graduated in English HOns. with 46% marks from Delhi University (Correspondence). Then did Post graduation Diploma in Journalism with 58% marks from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan in Delhi. And later worked within the field of journalism for four years from 2008-2012 April.

Then got married & shifted to London. Since then couldn't get back to work due to certain family responsibilities. Now thinking of pursuing MBA from Delhi/ Pune. What would be better for enhancing career prospects.

13th January 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

If someone does mba from correspondence i.e, say Ignou(degree), then after that, can he pursue pgdm from any other institute?

1st February 2021, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my graduation in india, bba student and i want to move to canada so can i do pg diploma and work there and then applly for pr and then after pg diploma can i apply for my mba.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?