16th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA in HRA after diploma? What is the procedure to apply for it?

sir maine 1yrs ka diploma kiya after gradutation.can do MBA in HRA. and what the procedure of this.The full name is Diploma in Personnel mgt & labour welfare.

3rd January 2012, 06:17 PM
prabhu.a8

Default Re: Can i do MBA in HRA after diploma? What is the procedure to apply for it?

You cant join in the MBA after completing the diploma. You should complete the any under graduate course with 55 per cent. After complete the UG you should write the entrance exam such as MAT, CAT, TANCET... Then you have group discussion and Personal interview
4th January 2012, 10:02 AM
sdgfgfg

Post What is the procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir maine 1yrs ka diploma kiya after gradutation.can do MBA in HRA. and what the procedure of this.The full name is Diploma in Personnel mgt & labour welfare.
Yas. You can MBA with HRA after any Diploma course but you should completed your graduation with minimum 50% marks. you also pass CAT/MAT exam this is necessary exam for MBA. You can do your MBA(HRA) in Regular or correspondence as you likes.
4th January 2012, 10:57 AM
sreenath1216

Thumbs up Re: Can i do MBA in HRA after diploma? What is the procedure to apply for it?

ya.... U can... If U have any degree certificate with dat u can write an entrace exam for MBA... All the best...
4th January 2012, 07:36 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i do MBA in HRA after diploma? What is the procedure to apply for it?

dear friend,

Yes you can do M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) in HR(Human Resource ) after diploma.

There are so many department in M.B.A. and among them H.R. (Human Resource) department is one of the best department. There are so many jobs now a days where you will get chance like different banking sector, corporate sector or any organization etc.

How to apply :-

Every year I.I.M.s (Indian Institute of Management) organised the C.A.T.(Common Admission Test) examination. According to the C.A.T. score the candidates are admitted in the management colleges. So through C.A.T. you can apply.
Besides this, you can also apply by giving the examination of J.M.A.T. ,M.A.T. ,X.M.A.T. etc.

Here I have provided some books name from where you can study and for this you have to buy the hard copy from market.The books are :

1. Analytical & Logical Reasoning
2. Quantative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwall
3. Verbal ability for CAT by Sujit Kumar
4. CAT by N.K.Sinha etc.

good luck.
9th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Is that possible to do MBA after completion of Diploma...?
6th August 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do MBA in HR after Retailing in BBA which is completed through Distance Education?
6th January 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what r all the departments in mba
26th April 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'am Kaja Mohaideen. I'am completed DEEE. Can i join MBA HR COURSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?