27th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

cud i join after completin my dip eletronics & telecom engg.
what sud i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  3. How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  6. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
  7. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  8. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  9. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  11. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  13. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  14. How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  16. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy? -- [New]
6th December 2011, 06:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cud i join after completin my dip eletronics & telecom engg.
what sud i do?
Hello friend,
Having done your diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering, you may join merchant navy as deck cadet through direct entry but won't be eligible to join the engineering department. To join the engineering department, you must hold a bachelors degree in engineering.
So, I would suggest you to pursue Marine engineering which will increase your chances of getting into merchant navy. However, you will be eligible to join with engineering degree in electronics and telecommunication engineering.
22nd December 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Respected sir,
I have completed my Engineering in Electronics & Telecom branch.Do i have any scope to enter Merchant Navy as an Officer?
please suggest the courses and the institution for the same.
29th December 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

AFTER FINISHING 2 COMMERCE AND ACCOUNTS GROUP , IM STUDYING DIPLOMA 2YEARS AFTER I JOIN THE MARINE ENGINEERING PLEASE REPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?