1st November 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

I am completing B.E in Electronics & Telecommunication.... How can I get job in ISRO???????????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  2. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How can I get a job in ISRO while in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  6. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  8. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  9. Can I get a job in ISRO after B.E after passing degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  11. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus for STA B post (1090) for Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. when will ISRO job exam be conducted? what is syllabus and books for it?
  14. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  16. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course? -- [New]
  17. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Electronics & Telecommunication?
1st November 2011, 04:19 PM
subham7772

Default Re: How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

It is good to here that you have completed your BE in Electronics and Telecommunication and thinking to join ISRO. But for joining ISRO, first you have to crack the ISAT Entrance Examination 2011.

Details about the Eligibility Criteria for ISAT 2012:-

1. Candidate must be only an Indian Citizen.

2.The date of birth of Candidates belonging to GENERAL and OBC categories should be on or after October 1,1987, while the date of birth of those belonging to SC,ST,and PD categories should be on or after October 1, 1982.

3.Candidates belonging to GENERAL and OBC categories must have passed X and XII class with an aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must have passed with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in PCM subjects.

HOW TO APPLY FOR ISAT 2011 :-

Candidates can apply online only. The online application form will be available from 10:00 AM on 8th November 2010 to 11:30 PM on 31st December 2010 in the IIST website "www.iist.ac.in/isat2011" and the alternate link "http://iist.isac.gov.in/iist". The Online registration procedure requires your valid Email id.

ISAT 2011 Application Form Status Dates:-

Commencement of Online Registration : 01-11-2011
Online Registration Closes on : 31-12-2011
Last Date for Remitting Fees : 06-01-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Challan : 16-01-2012
Download Hall Ticket from : 02-03-2012
Date of ISAT-2012 : 21-04-2012
Date of Publishing Result : 23-05-2012

Thank You
2nd November 2011, 08:29 AM
kalu31

Default Re: How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

Hello sir,
ISRO is a space organization of Government of India.

Eligibility:

1. The candidates must have a degree from a recognized university.
2. The candidates must have a degree in Master's degree in Library Science / Library and Information Science with 60%.
3. The candidates with first class are eligible for the course.
4. The candidates below 35 years of age are eligible for the exam.

The candidate can fill the form online from the official website of ISRO.

For more information check at http://www.isro.gov.in

Take care,
19th December 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of xth.
what should i take in xi and further to get into isro
5th January 2012, 08:46 PM
jagun

1st you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the organization.
You must have completed B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical/Electronics/Computer Science with first class to appear for the exam.
The upper age limit is 35 years. The registration will start from the second week of February 2012. The last date to submit the filled application will be in the last week of
February 2012.
The exam will be held in the mid of April 2012.
You can apply online for the exam.
You should send the filled application along with a DD of Rs. 100/- from any of the Nationalized Banks.
The same should be drawn in favour of the Sr. Accounts Officer, ISRO HQ which is located in Bangalore.

Eligibility Criteria:

You must be graduation from the recognized university .
And you must have master of degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science with at least 60 % aggregate.
Only who are pass with first class degree are eligible for this course.
And your age must not be more than 35 years
For defence background relaxation of 2 years in the upper age limit.

They mainly conduct this exam on the april month and application form released on february month . You have to apply online and send the form to the address as they written on the website wih a valid 100 rs draft.

For more go to www.isro.gov.in
GOODLUCK.....
21st March 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

when isro is conducting the next isat exam?
27th June 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Swati stdying in B.E. final year. my trade is Electronics and Telecommunication. I have attended 4 national events and attended BSNL training of two weeks. my agricate percentage upto 3rd year is 67 . in 3rd year I was the 3rd topper of nagpur university. on these basis can I gate a good job?
27th June 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Swati. Studying in B.E. final year at Electronics and Telecommunication. I have attended 4 national events out of which i have won the prizes in 2 national events. I have done with BSNL training. My aggricate upto 3rd year is 67% . I was the 3rd topper of Nagpur University in 3rd year. on these basis can I get a good job ? (It may be government job or core)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?