31st January 2016, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to resume my diploma course after some years gap?

Hi,

i completed my diploma and then after i was not able to continue my studies due to some personal reasons.and now i want to study further so please guide???? Just let me know what steps I need to follow. Awaiting for the answer from all.

31st January 2016, 07:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to resume my diploma course after some years gap?

No, you can not resume your diploma course from where you left few years ago. There is no such provision in any Indian Universities or technical institute where a candidate can resume his/her course after certain years of study gap. Same is in your case also.

What you need to do is to register again for first semester of diploma from any recognized institute and complete your course.
31st January 2016, 11:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to resume my diploma course after some years gap?

Yes ,you can pursue diploma course after few years gap but remember that you have to follow the eligibility criteria of age that should not exceed 28 years.
Minimum qualification required to pursue diploma course is 10th from recognised board at least 50% marks.
31st January 2016, 11:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue your further studies and continue from where you left. You can pursue studies after your diploma qualification. However, if your age is too high, then you might not be given chance for undergraduate full time course. But you can still pursue the course through correspondence or part time mode. After that you can opt for post graduation and higher studies which can be regular full time courses as there is no age limit for post graduation and higher courses. Hence get admission for undergraduate course in the field of your choice in the leading and well recognized institute which is providing course of that discipline in correspondence or part time mode. If your age is not high, then you can opt for regular full time course by appearing in the entrance exam based on which most of the institutes take admission.
1st February 2016, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is a time period specified for every course according to the university guidelines. If you have exceeded the time limit then it will be difficult to get admission again.

Normally, a 3 years diploma course will have maximum 6 years specified in most cases. Hence, if you haven't passed the time then surely you can apply for readmission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?