18th December 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Which further course should i join after completing Diploma in Computer Science and 2 years gap?

I have completed my diploma course. I had to take gap of 2 years as i got married. Now i want to study further. So tell me which further course should i join after my diploma in c.s.e.? Please reply.

Related Questions:
18th December 2015, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which further course should i join after completing Diploma in Computer Science and 2 years gap?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear and qualify lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,
19th December 2015, 08:31 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Which further course should i join after completing Diploma in Computer Science and 2 years gap?

Gap between diploma and your further studies is not a problem as you just have 2 years gap.You can further study in courses in B.Tech and B.E

You should write an entrance exam with your diploma as eligibility.State Board of Technical Education conducts an entrance exam like ECET which is eligibility test into engineering second year as a lateral entry.You should write the exam and attend counselling if you are qualified.Seat is allotted to you based on your rank in the entrance exam.As you are a computer science student you can do engineering either in Computer Science or Information Technology course.
22nd December 2015, 06:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After completing three years Diploma in Computer Science, a candidate can pursue higher studies in the same field applying in B.Tech under Computer Science Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed Diploma in Computer Science are eligible to Study B.Tech in direct 2nd year through the lateral entry process. There are Entrance Examinations such as LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. qualifying in which a candidate can take admission under B.Tech in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?